Let’s get festive with our pal the DIY Mommy!
The holidays are RIGHT around the corner, so why not raise your glass and cheers to the season!
Mandarin & Cranberry Cosmopolitan Ingredients:
- 2 ounces Burwood Distillery Cranberry Mandarin Orange Gin
- ½ ounce Cointreau
- 1 ounce cranberry juice cocktail
- ½ ounce fresh lime juice
- one 2″ orange peel
- 3 fresh cranberries
How to make your Cosmo:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with some ice, and then add all of the ingredients except for the orange peel and cranberries.
- Cover the shaker and shake the cocktail until it’s cold – about 20 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled martini glass.
- On a bamboo skewer, place the orange peel and cranberries to create a waving pattern.